好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Snail's Report! from Katie.  (Read 6369 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Snail's Report! from Katie.
« on: September 25, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
Good afternoon, Laotulaoshi,

Katie wanted to share Lao9 put on a good post regarding SQL table join diagrams on the forum. It's very neat!  Currently I'm still working on SQL 2012 last video chapter 15 & 16.  It's such a long one, over 7 hours. My problem is there is no time for study during after-school and weekends.

To be honest, over the weekend, I barely get time to study SQL Class due to all kinds of activities for kids on Sats and Chinese School on Suns.  That's why this snail is keeping on such a slow pace.  Any nice suggestions for a snail?

Today,  I finished the class Video recorded last Wednesday.  I had to share that Wednesday webinar is such a wonderful resource and class we cannot miss. In this class, I've learned about so much professional SQL terms and technical concept, such as EMR, EHR, ERP, QA, Oracle E-Business Suite, User acceptance testing, MDX etc. 

What the class discussed and shared presented us a clear and good picture of what a data analyst will do during the real job.  Isn't that amazing?  Overheard you are applying for institute qualification to authorize a professional certificates for students like us.  What a encouraging news to know!  Hope it goes well and smoothly.

Thank you for attention and look forward to your instructions and voice later tonight.

All the best,

Katie