好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 我们的工作做的很不够,还有人花四年拿个没用的学位,仍找不到工作。  (Read 10928 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
我们的工作做的很不够,还有人花四年拿个没用的学位,仍找不到工作。
http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/job-resume/471972.html

如月

• Core Package
有缘与无缘,没有人能知道

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/job-resume/471972.html

乐乐

• 喜乐乐-JOY
  • Core Package
我甚至想過要不要讓我兒子放棄去讀大學, 直接來上老師的課算了.

REBECCA

• Core Package
喜乐乐, 我也有过这个想法,once my daughter (in high school) complained that she was stress out this senior year , I just comforted her same way like this.

Jenny Z

• Core Package
Hahaha, I got the exactly thoughts with you.

fionna51

• Core Package
You know most students here have very high degrees, maybe these degrees are not in IT related areas, but high level education do help us in learning. In addition, our kids may not listen to us in many aspects.

My daughter's major is Computer Science, I am still unable to convince her to focus on data management.

yellosand

• Core Package
my son started to learn Laotulaoshi's courses, stopped the two years university studying 5 months ago. He lose interest to continue the university studying because he has seen many friends who can't find good pay job, some are difficult to find jobs even after 4 years education. Now He has confidence for his database future and enjoy the study.

bluesky

• Core Package
After finishing 4 year University study(a famous school with a hot major in Canada), my niece started job hunting and didn't have any contacts for two months. Then,I convinced her to learn some basic data and database analysis skills and tools, and add these skills to her resume, a couple of months ago. She have got several contacts from recruiters and companies, and built lots of interview experiences, since then. Today is her first day to work in a telecommunication company. 

I am very happy with this, although I am still struggling on the road to 延安.

yellosand

• Core Package
you gave a good direction to her, I am glad to hear young girl succesful story.young people go  to Beijing straightly, we still need to go to 延安。