好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 视频: 2014-01-15 183周会 祝贺生物博士君同学拿Offer! 特邀嘉宾:北美大公司专职SSIS/ETL+Data warehouse琳达女士  (Read 15353 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
美西周三晚上七点, 专家同学助你图变. 走出家门确有捷径, 会做会说工作不难!

7:00pm to 8:30pm Wednesday, 美西 时间,        10:00pm to 11:30pm Wednesday, 美东时间
愿每一个想出来工作的咱国同胞都尽快拿到好工作!

Oracle 11g SQL online class continue on Tuesday and Thursday night, many old and new students coming taking the course, asked many interesting questions.

SSIS class continue in Monday evening. Will have last class of next Monday. Student learned lot of real SSIS skills from this online live class.

新增的 Job Consulting Service, 对新转行参加工作的同学帮助很大,花费 $700 /Month,  有问题可电话问专家,让一份好工作开始的更容易。

Excel 2010 online live class will start in January  18, 2014. 此课特别适合IT入门同学 和想提高excel技术的同学。
SQL Server T-SQL  programming online live class will start on morning of this Saturday, January 18, 2014.
Crystal Reports 2011 online live class will start on evening time of Tuesday, January 28, 2014.

SQL Server 2012 SQL online live class will start on daytime of weekday, Monday Feb 3. 此课特别适合IT入门同学. 现在就报, 先看录相,予习。

Data Warehouse reporting use Qlickview online live class will start on morning of Saturday, February 8, 2014.
SQL Server SSRS online live class will start on Morning Saturday,  March 2014.

2014-01-15 183 周会 祝贺生物博士君, 生物博士杰西卡同学拿Offer!
特邀嘉宾:北美大公司专职SSIS/ETL+Data warehouse琳达女士

After Webinar, you can access webinar video from:
视频: http://www.youtube.com/user/USALaoTu

Webinar connection publish under Core Package Message Board.

------------- 上周拿到工作的杰西卡 谢谢大家! -----------
Dear 如月:

Finally I will start to work next Monday.   New life will start, and I will face new challenge, and try to enjoy it.

Thank you so much for your help, I wish I could share on Wed webinar, but every Wed my son has activities, and also for this job, I think I’m just so lucky to get the offer. Later I will post what I learned at work on our forum.

If you have time, I wish you could mention on my behalf my appreciation for LaoTu Laoshi (without his guidance, I couldn’t make it). Of course, thank you, Lucky, for your continuous support. Also please mention my appreciation to Amanda, Allan, JJ, Joy, Haihong, CJ, etc. Finding a job is really a team work, everyone needs strong support. I hope everyone can build his/her own support team.

For the job hunting, I never feel ready. One day by chance I came across a JD which I consider it  as a perfect fit, it is a reporter position with SSRS and crystal report which requires IT knowledge with Bio background. I applied and the recruiter contacted me right away, but after resume submitted, they just questioned my education. Later on, I was contacted by many recruiters, resume submitted 4-5 times, but even couldn’t get one phone interview. This position is my first phone and first on-site interview.
Small company, just Technical Q, no behavior q at all. Q are all pretty straightforward.

I can get the job also should thank my Bio background, since in Bio field, I have to look for job from time to time, so one advantage I got is interview experience. For Bio friends, this is a gain for us.

To many classmates in my situation: working mom, support family (kid, in-laws, husband), slow in progress, always tired,  lack of energy, (I can’t stay late to study),  lazy, Bio field without Ph.D, never feel ready, no phone interview chance in months……. As long as you want to make a change, just hold on and keep going, You will never be perfectly ready.  chance will come one day …… If I can get a job, so can you.

Thanks a lot,
上周拿到工作的杰西卡

carolw

• Core Package

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Core Package students are welcome to come join class webinar if you feel the content is helpful.

Class webinar is our INTERNAL class meeting.

为什么只能看30分钟呢

Leonardo

• Core Package
I'm a core package student too, but can only see a 30 min recording video of last webinar from the webinar link.  I wonder if there is another link to allow core package students to view the full length webinar video as before?  Thanks.

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Core Package students are welcome to come join FREE Wednesday internal class webinar if you feel the content is helpful.
You can review the available video from Youtube if you can't join webinar online.

I'm a core package student too, but can only see a 30 min recording video of last webinar from the webinar link.  I wonder if there is another link to allow core package students to view the full length webinar video as before?  Thanks.

carolw

• Core Package
换种说法就是说30分钟以后的班会to whomever都不available了,以后要想听内容完全的班会你就得亲自来参加

yuan

• Core Package
Dr.君的经验很值得借鉴, 建议老师有机会再请他来参加班会。

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Nice to know you like our class webuinar.
Yes, many Bio Ph.D. has found good jobs after take our training courses.
Yes, will invite Dr, Jun come back again.
Thanks.
Dr.君的经验很值得借鉴, 建议老师有机会再请他来参加班会。

Leonardo

• Core Package
每周班会对大家的帮助非常大,讨论热烈,通常会持续到凌晨(东岸时间)以后;象我们这些在东岸的同学为了不影响第二天的工作和学习,除非有问题急需解答或临近面试,转天看班会录像会更方便些,所以非常希望能够象以前一样有完整的班会录像来学习。(听说我们的班会主持人LUCKY也在东岸,辛苦了,致敬!)

jzhangsj

• Core Package
现在很忙,连正在上的课都没有时间实时参加,班会想参加也参加不了。恳请把班会内容完整放上来。

Lindsey

• Core Package
与Jzhangsj and Leonardo同学有同感。我也是很忙,每天硬性加班,有时周末也要加班,所以很难有时间上online 课程。 班会也是。(有时真想quit工作,可又不敢。)要是能在自己空余时间听完整的就非常有得着,还能记一些要点。还请老师考虑我们的请求。

非常感谢usalaotu team 的付出。

大家新春快乐!

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Core Package students are welcome to join our high valued online live class webinar for FREE.
The purpose of the class webinar is sharing job hhunting experience and  helping students preparing job interview of next week.
If you are busy, or have more important thing to do, decide not join webinar online, we totally understood.

You can always come join next week's class webinar, or watch edited webinar video on youtube:
视频: http://www.youtube.com/user/USALaoTu