好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 2013-02-18 祝贺学农业经济的 J One job offer and another one is pending!  (Read 15355 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator

Date: Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:29 AM

Hi Laotulaoshi,

After a third round phone interview, I am offered a report analyst job this afternoon! I also passed two rounds of interviews at another company, and they want me to meet with their VP before extending the offer. Now I have to decide to accept the first job offer or not ASAP ---really struggling right now.

Thank you so much for your course and your mentoring. Since the first day I started taking your course, I am supper motivated every day, because there are so many inspirational stories around me. After listening to the successful and inspiring stories every Wednesday, I cannot wait to get out of the bed to study. I NEVER studied so hard before, and I never feel so interested in learning more everyday ? thank you for bringing me to this wonderful journey. I feel I found my passion and I am so excited about my new career!

I don?t know how to express my gratitude, Laotulaoshi! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your time to help those who need help! You have a golden finger, everything you touch is GOLD!!

Please let me know if I can do anything for our class, it would be my great honor if I contribute to your class!! Always at your service!!

Yours sincerely
学农业经济的 J
11/16/2012 Core Package
12/12/2012 MSBI
02/09/2013 SAS

jingzzsaccount

• Core Package
Thank you! As long as you follow Laoshi's instructions, you will get your dream job sooner or later!!
J.

Camel

• Core Package
恭喜!

PurpleSeas

• Core Package
Congratulations!  J!

How did you study? How did you prepare for the interview? How did you make the connections between courses and interviews? how did you tell the story during the interview.......... landing a job in a such short time, You are amazing! what's your secret?  Looking forward to your sharing!

jingzzsaccount

• Core Package
I will be more than happy to share my experience tomorrow. One thing is to be confident in yourself:  You will be able to answer most of the questions once you complete Laoshi's class and show your passion for the job during the interview. Another thing is to be prepared and to be ready to talk about what you learned in Laoshi's class to anybody: your recruiter, and your hiring manager, your peer and your VP.