好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: A high level IT Finance Director role here in St. Louis-- MO Opening Position  (Read 6223 times)

芳芳

• Core Package
Email:  (

Cynthia – I hope Wednesday is treating you well!

I wanted to check in with you because I am recruiting for a high level IT Finance Director role here in St. Louis, MO (Creve Coeur to be exact) and I thought you may know someone who could be a fit (due to your experience in finance and IT).

This is a permanent role that will be filled with a Senior Director/VP of Finance that has worked for a Global Corporation and has a VERY strong grasp of IT and how it interacts with the Finance department.

Know anyone that fits that mold?  This person is going to have hiring power, so if you are able to refer someone into this position . . . it could comeback to be a great contact in the future ;)

If not – no worries – just wanted to check.

-----Please message me if you want me to forward you to the recruiter to try this position.

FangFang (Cynthia)

David You

• Core Package
I suspect the company referred in the job is 'Monsanto", which is very good company. I know it because I ever lived in St. Louis for 8 years before moving to CA.

Yulan78

• Core Package
A transgene company?