好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: a job  (Read 5096 times)

bright

• Core Package
a job
« on: May 28, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »
I am a new core package student. I got an email for this position. Now I am not qualified yet. I just post here in case anyone is interested.

Manager, Clinical Programming Data Capture and Reporting
Jersey City, NJ
Direct Hire- Permanent position
Client: A global multi-specialty health care company headquartered in Southern California with rapidly growing annual revenues of $5+ billion. The company’s two primary segments are specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
·        The Manager, Clinical Programming leads internal and outsourced Clinical Programming Data Capture & Reporting personnel in support of activities for Clinical Research and Development studies.
·        Manage the design, development, validation, implementation and ongoing support for electronic systems (e.g. Electronic Data Capture) and reporting/business intelligence tools (e.g., Business Objects, Spotfire).
·        Provides strategic input into the analysis of Clinical Study design requirements against third party system specifications to support the implementation of clinical systems. Supports the validation of electronic systems and programs as implemented internally or through external vendors according to current regulatory requirements. Lead the implementation of programming standards and conventions.

Preferred candidates will have:
·        Degree in Computer Science, Life Science or related field: BS/BA degree with 9 years experience, or MS degree with 7 years experience, or PhD degree with 4 years experience.
·        Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role within a clinical programming organization, preferably within medium-large Pharma or CRO.
·        Technical abilities and skills in the analysis, design, specification and programming of computer systems using tools such as Electronic Data Capture and reporting/business intelligence tools (e.g., Business Objects, Spotfire)
·        Knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Guidelines for the use of computer systems in clinical studies
·        Knowledge of clinical Data Management and Clinical Programming methodologies as well as current and emerging global industry standards.