好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Look at my Dream Job Descriptions!  (Read 7308 times)

qizhiyisheng

• Core Package
Look at my Dream Job Descriptions!
« on: March 02, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »
To your university degree in Business or Mathematics or equivalent you should add knowledge of the insurance industry, both proficient MS Excel skills and user skills of SAP and Business Warehouse as well as fluent written and spoken English. MBA as well as knowledge of Zurich Insurance and its internal tools is an advantage. We expect a highly flexible, hardworking, resilient and reliable personality with team spirit, strong interpersonal, communication, relationship management and excellent analytical skills, a pronounced focus on results, the ability to handle multiple tasks and issues simultaneously and with accurate, structured, inquisitive and efficient working methods.

That is why I choose USALAOTU ^^

qizhiyisheng

• Core Package
Re: Look at my Dream Job Descriptions!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 10:35:10 AM »
oh, I only copied the part of requirements......

如月

• Core Package
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:43:22 AM »
这里面没有什么具体的内容啊? 你学点硬的技术就可以把你以前的虚的经验串接起来了, 以后你的选择多了去了level 也会高很多。。。。
MS Excel 是最基本的技术。。。。。想从SAP入手, 你至少可以从Crystal report 入手

To your university degree in Business or Mathematics or equivalent you should add knowledge of the insurance industry, both proficient MS Excel skills and user skills of SAP and Business Warehouse as well as fluent written and spoken English. MBA as well as knowledge of Zurich Insurance and its internal tools is an advantage. We expect a highly flexible, hardworking, resilient and reliable personality with team spirit, strong interpersonal, communication, relationship management and excellent analytical skills, a pronounced focus on results, the ability to handle multiple tasks and issues simultaneously and with accurate, structured, inquisitive and efficient working methods.

That is why I choose USALAOTU ^^

qizhiyisheng

• Core Package
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »
这里面没有什么具体的内容啊? 你学点硬的技术就可以把你以前的虚的经验串接起来了, 以后你的选择多了去了level 也会高很多。。。。
MS Excel 是最基本的技术。。。。。想从SAP入手, 你至少可以从Crystal report 入手

是啊!