好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: It has been three months since the new job started and it feels really like it  (Read 4885 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Hello Laoshi,

I am very glad to able to attend your class again. I registered for Big Data Hadoop and looked forward to it on weekends for a while.

Here I would like to let you know what is going on with me. It has been three months since the new job started and it feels really like it is flying. Honestly speaking, not many days passed without appreciation of the skills gained in LaoTu School and the benefits of the platform you have built and contributed by many teachers and students. Fortunately, I am part of it. In the beginning, there were concerns as I am the only one in the organization working on database related data retrieval, BI solutions and maintenance of databases with a non-technical manager. With the skills and mentality of problem solving gained or strengthened in LaoTu School, I had the opportunity to went through and have done well. It has been pleasure to be able to learn and feel fulfilled at the end of each day. So many thanks to you and your school!

Look forward to your wonderful and unique lecture.

With many thanks,
丽娜