好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: I'm so confident and ready to face a new environment and fit in there very well  (Read 5785 times)

lucky xu

• Global Moderator
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 9:38 AM

Hi Laoshi,

How is everything? Thanks for letting me in the recent classes. You have no idea how excited I am. It's just like I went back to the August last year when I was in my BI classes.I can sit with the class for six hours without a break, but impposible in work. I should have asked for your permission earlier to join the class. What I thought was I should bring some useful info to share with the class instead of nothing in hands.

I was in the class yesterday and no surprise that the class extended by three hours instead of one hour. You are the only one who doesn't care about the time if students keep asking questions.

As what I shared about my work experience in the class, I'm working on the technical design and then writ the stored procedures as small pieces of SSIS package so far, and may have other tasks this week. Working in here is quite challenging and exciting, and the most important thing is, I really enjoy it. Even though I got a little bit pressure at the beginning, I'm very good at it now. I'm good at working with business owners of different departments and different teams from different consulting companies and vendors, communicating each other,  talking about my opinions and asked questions and hosting team meetings. I think I got positive feedback from them and the project manager who is from a consulting company and has a good relationship with our COM, since I can feel it from my director's smile. This is hard to achieve especially when I don't have a task of SQL server DB to do. If you ask me how and why I know how to deal with variety people with
some political issue, I'll say that I just followed your rules--how to survive in career. I listened to the open Wednesday night meetings , of course and our class video too many times, and practiced the rules you talked about, so now I survived ( one co-worker was fired in the first month). If I can survive in such complicated environment, what I'm gonna be scarred for in future ( if I change job). Absolutely nothing. I'm so confident and ready to face a new environment and fit in there very well soon.

I only know one thing: I couldn't change my life without joining your class and I'll be desperated. What you teach will benefit my entire life for sure.

Now our SQL server and BI classes are done, I'm so bored. But one thing I must do is review the class video that I got from you because I'll use some of them soon. By the way, Could you please send the BI_Term 6 sharepoint videos to me cause I don't have them yet. Amanda's experience is meaningful to me. I want to learn it and use it in my work cause the IT guys don't know how to configure it.

Even though our classes are over, please let me know if you want me to share my experience to new students in either Wednesday class meeting or weekend. I'll keep in touch with you and let you know what's going on in here.

Have a nice day!
Thanks,
B

Iloveadventurehere

• Core Package
Brittany, you are so great!