好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 视频: 2014-07-30 211次周会 特邀嘉宾:在北美大公司从事BI 工作的Ann!Bio Dr. Jeff 拿到Offer!  (Read 20953 times)

walnut

• Core Package
Jeff,谢谢您的精彩分享。排队加入您的粉丝。希望能多多指教

小敏

• Core Package
Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot for your fantastic talk last night! Your talk was so well prepared and you have very good presentation skills.  What you shared with us motivated everybody.  With your knowledge, attitude, and skills, it is very hard not to succeed.

It also proved once again that 土校 is such a great platform and 老土老师 is a genius.

Your talk lighted up my gloomy days. My experiment has not been working as planned recently. My study of the core package has not progressed as expected. I can’t agree with you more about that the research results are so unpredictable, however, you will know your SQL works or not right away. This also reinforced my choice of being a database analyst in the future. You are my role model.

I look forward to your talk about your new job in the future 班会.

Thanks again!

bright

• Core Package
Jeff,

Thank you so much for your information sharing. I learned a lot from your talk. Honest, confident and calm are all the factors to success. Your company is really lucky to have you. Good luck for everything. I am a big fun of you .

Ann,

Thanks for your sharing too. I really appreciated you shared the "boring" part of your job as well. You told us the true world.

Thanks "Laotu school" give us this opportunity. Let us rock together.   

liyi0522

• Core Package
原来听班会的同学那么多,好多ID都是第一次在论坛上见到,原潜水员真不少。Jeff提供了很多宝贵的经验,希望下周三再能听到你来分享经验。谢谢。
“要想扮演好一个角色,不是光要扮演她,而是要努力成为她。”

Lilyqsr

• Core Package
Can anybody tell me where is the book Jeff mentioned last night--The Data warehouse tool kit? I didn't find it in SSAS folders

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
In MSBI 2012 SSIS ETL course download link.

jaca

• Core Package
Jeff的离开是科学界一大损失啊。 Jeff的求知求职态度,当教授也有可能的。

mm363

• Core Package
Hi Jeff,
I was suggested by Xilele to listen to your presentation on video.
I started by work about two and half months ago. The next step of my work is to take over a data warehouse project. Please let me know how to contact you and we can discuss more in details.
Thanks!