好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 祝贺怡丽 first week at new job, and feel confident that she can do this job  (Read 3552 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Dear Laotu Laoshi,

First of all, I want to thank you for having given me the opportunity at the late stage of my career and helped me switched to a brand new field eventually. It was not easy, with all the frustration during study, staying up late to work on projects, health issues, the unexpected robbery last December, depression after bad interview performance, etc., but finally I made it.

Also, I want to thank Lucky, Amanda, Emily, Lao9 and a lot others who have contributed on our forum. Their contribution helped me a lot both technically and emotionally.

I remember my userid (among several others) was changed to 怡丽success very briefly after Emily found her job, I was actually thinking "am I going to get my offer soon"? Actually it did happen in the following week, after over a year of study, and two months since I first posted my resume on the internet.

The pay for this position is not very high, but the living cost here is low, and more importantly the pressure is not high. I just had a 2-hr online training session this morning and the tool is through GoToMeeting. The main tool I'm going to use is 1010data (a Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing tool) , and I'll use SQL developer to query data from Oracle database too.

I should have written this email to you earlier, but got really busy when the new job started, and also I really wanted to wait and see how the new job is like. Now I finished the first week at my new position, and feel confident that I can do this job.

It's time for me to leave work now and let me just stop here. Thank you very much again for all the hope, constant help and encouragement you gave us.

All the best wishes,
怡丽

乐乐

• 喜乐乐-JOY
  • Core Package
Congratulations!

Lena

• Core Package
Congratulations!