好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 视频:2013-11-13 176 周会: 到美国不到一年的英同学,没在美国上过学的瑷同学这么快就成功转行Offer一个接一个!  (Read 11710 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
美西周三晚上七点,专家同学助你图变.走出家门确有捷径,会做会说工作不难!

7:00pm to 8:30pm Wednesday, 美西 时间,        10:00pm to 11:30pm Wednesday, 美东时间
愿每一个想出来工作的咱国同胞都尽快拿到好工作!

老土数据库网上国际学校, 英文数据库软件, 中英文教学, 辅导招工面试, 新老同学交流论坛, 已有数百位毕业同学工作在欧美澳不同地区, 不同行业, 从事数据领域的工作. 越来越多的求变华人家庭从中受益。

同学们说:Dr.老土创建了高质量数据人才生产流水线, 把世界各地无数渴望工作的华人送进大公司.

三中全会后, 一定要纠正中国人在找工作上很大的误区. 一定要抛弃只知道读学位,找初级位置的误人,误家的错误观念.愿每一个想出来工作的咱国同胞都尽快拿到好工作!

周会主要目的,是帮助要去面试的同学准备面试。请将你要面试的事先帖在论坛 Job Application Board.

有关课程选择的问题,请先参阅视频:Meet USA LaoTu & Dr. LaoTu 硅谷专家美国老土博士 回答世界各地朋友的问题 Jan 2013
(当时发言的多位同学,经过学习后,如今都已找到好工作。)

Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)  course v11 will coming soon.
Java J2ee Online class started on November 9th. Teacher is a Sr. Java Developer, will teach you develop your own web-based application, run it in your own server with Linux/Ubuntu, and deploy it in Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud(EC2). Build up your strength,  help you to pass interview, and support you start a work. You will enjoy your developer life.
SSIS&ETL 第一期 Start on Nov. 16 , Saturday 8:00am to 12:00 noon USA PST. Will be 4 hours each class session, total 20 hours.
把原有的广受欢迎的MSBI 课的内容进一步扩展,充实,把 SSIS&ETL 单独开课,从基础到实战, 加进新内容,成为找工作, 赢BI SSIS ETL 工作的利器。

视频: 2013-11-13 176 周会:
  特邀嘉宾: 到美国不到一年的英同学这么快就成功转行Offer一个接一个!
                没在美国上过学的瑷同学这么快就成功转行Offer一个接一个!
                已经转行的生物博士 Dr.丽 有话对大家说:

Hi 老土老师:
今晚想着去参加您的meeting,如果您觉得有必要,我可以share一下我找工作和工作的经历,希望对找工作和要入门的朋友能有些帮助。
  最近身边又有一些认识的人没工作了,看到他们自己的状态和对家庭的影响,就觉得您现在做的真的能帮助很多人,也希望自己能贡献一点点吧。
  不过如果您已经安排好了日程也没关系,我还是会来,如果有需要,可以帮着回答一些问题。

Webinar connect info at Core Package Student Message Board.http://forum.usalaotu.com/index.php?topic=2390.0

聪明的你若还没工作,或者还在做低薪的劳苦工作,你要先问问自己:你土了没?
Read more:
Students stories: http://dba.selfip.com/index.php/job-hunting/students-success-story
Students feedback: http://dba.selfip.com/index.php/courses/feedback

waterbucket

请问是不是班会视频不再开放给没有注课的访客了? 谢谢。

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Our Class Webinar is a very valuable activity for preparing job interviews, thousands Chinese family have benefited from the webinar.
Webinar is FREE for Core Package student to join online.
Webinar Video is available after the webinar. There is a 10min FREE video for review on youtube:

请问是不是班会视频不再开放给没有注课的访客了? 谢谢。

waterbucket

Lena

• Core Package

Thanks for posting the video so promptly, Laoshi. I just finished listening to the Q&A section of Dr. Li, which is very inspiring. I have formed a habit to take notes of what each guest/classmate said. Hopefully it will be digested and become part of my own experience this way.

Jessie

• Core Package
Hi friends,
I'm a core package students. I'm wondering why I can not enter and watch the video. When I click the link, I got this message : email address is not authorized. What do I do to solve the problem and watch the video.   Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

如月

• Core Package
you need to send an e-mail to inquiries@usalaotu.com

Please specify in detail that the exactly time that  you register the core package class and
and which video you want to watch....

Hi friends,
I'm a core package students. I'm wondering why I can not enter and watch the video. When I click the link, I got this message : email address is not authorized. What do I do to solve the problem and watch the video.   Thanks

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Come join online weekly webinar if you think it is helpful.
Get old webinar videos from YouTube.com.
Not every old webinar video is in there.