好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: I am enjoying all the classes.  (Read 5903 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
I am enjoying all the classes.
« on: November 03, 2013, 10:30:42 AM »
Dear Laotu Laoshi,
How are you!
Thank you for giving us the chance to evaluate the class.
I have followed you for the online SQL server and Oracle 11g class. I am enjoying all the classes. As I have told you in the first email, I have learned SQL and Oracle from many other websites for almost five months before I registered the package. I was so unconfident about my SQL skill and working experience at that time.  After I have attended your class, I feel totally different. First of all, the class is very organized and systematic, and now I have much more clearer understanding of SQL. And the real difference of the class from all other training program is the real work stories and the real work projects. I feel equipped with some many years experience already. Thank you so much for constructing such wonderful online courses!
The class, the materials, the webinar and the student forum are all great. I only suggestion for the platform is whether we can build a support group for those who have just started their new jobs after the training. The support group may provide real work project help, personal relation in the new job consulting, etc. Afraid of meeting a lot of real issues in the real work, many of us are hesitating to go to the job market after all the courses. So the supporting group at lease will strengthen our confidence.
Thank you so much!
Clara