好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Email from a Bio Ph.D. Now I found out a lot of people in my field have no jobs  (Read 5695 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Of course you can.
With advanced degree and many years work experience, you do not need spend time and $$ to get another useless degree.
Degree will not bring you a job.
Marketable skill and knowing how to talk in the interview will bring you a good job.
There are many excellent jobs on market do not require SAS or statistics degree.
Yes, as you knew, many Bio Ph.Ds found good jobs after take our courses, you can do the same too.
只要你有求变的心,踏着几百位成功转行同学的脚印走,没人能挡得住你. 三到六个月后,你就拿好工作.

-------------------------------
Dear Laotu Laoshi,

Yesterday I heard several people from your class who shared their experiences about changing their career. I am thinking about this for a while, but it hasn't happened yet.
Two months ago our company had to cut down research and only support clinical development of two potential drugs that we identified. Again, like a lot of people from your class, I have Ph.D in cell biology and worked in Pharmaceutical/biotech for 8 years. Now I found out a lot of people in my field have no jobs and are looking for one. It is very competitive. I was thinking to take statistics classes and get a degree and hope to find a job in clinical data analysis field. Several of my friends are SAS programmer for clinical data analysis and they have statistics degree. After reading your website, I am wondering if I can just take your class and find a job first.
I really would like to talk to you if that is possible. You can reach me at
123-456-8888(h)
123-456-8889 (c)

Thank you in advance for your great help.

Best regards!

Mingming.

hitony

• Core Package
search function on Class Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 11:46:22 AM »
HI All,
I have a problem when I use the search function in the Class Forum, I input a word to search, but it says unable to load the result. Anyone knows, please help me. Thanks a lot! Tony

[attachment deleted by admin]

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Re: search function on Class Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 11:54:27 AM »
Sorry, search function is broken.

HI All,
I have a problem when I use the search function in the Class Forum, I input a word to search, but it says unable to load the result. Anyone knows, please help me. Thanks a lot! Tony