好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: Dr. LaoTu 讲授 SQL Server 2014 第一期 (Core Package) 09/08 to 10/01 Tue Thu  (Read 12386 times)

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Dr. LaoTu 讲授 SQL Server 2014  第一期 (Core Package)  09/08 to 10/01 Tue, Thu

18:00  to 20:30  (California time)  Tue, Thr

SQL Server 2012/14 is one of the Core Package courses,  it's a perfect entry point for a new Core Package student. If you want join the class, please register ASAP, so you can start  watch previous class videos today and prepare yourself for the new class well.

You take online live class from home using internet access.  You may interact with teacher and other students during Q&A time or before/after lecture. So, please have your headset and microphone ready. You can access class video after each class.

In the class, you will get information about where/how to get materials, such as related software, ebooks, sample data, sample SQL code, and real life Projects. There will be many tips about resume and interview preparation, which worth more than the money you paid for the class.

Most important, the Projects that you will be learning and DOING from this class can be included in your resume as your working experience.

There is no other hidden fee.
Prerequisition: None.
Cost: $999        for general public
Re-take: $499   for old student who has taken SQL Server 2012 class before.
Register: http://student.usalaotu.com/register.php

Once you have been approved or has access to your student account, please remember to open class web page, register for the live class.  Reminder email with the link to each live class will be emailed you before live class starts.

This is a perfect start class for those who wants to enter IT field as a Database Analyst or Reporting Engineer.

With its nice interface on windows and easily integration with other Windows Applications, Microsoft SQL Server database has been widely used in many companies.

In the first part of the class, you'll learn how to install and configure SQL Server 2012, and how to install an OLTP database and sample Account Payable ERP database into your PC. You will learn the concepts and terms you need for working with SQL Server. You'll also learn how to use the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Studio to work with queries and databases. At that point, you'll be prepared for rapid progress as you learn SQL.

In second part, you'll learn all the skills for retrieving data from a database and for adding, updating, and deleting that data. These skills move from the simple to the complex so you won't have any trouble if you're a SQL novice. And they present skills like using outer joins, summary queries, and subqueries that will raise your SQL expertise if you do have SQL experience.

In the third part, you'll learn how to design a database and how to implement that design by using either SQL DDL (Data Definition Language) statements or the Management Studio. When you're done, you'll be able to design and implement your own databases. But even if you're never called upon to do that, this section will give you perspective that will make you a better SQL developer.

The fourth part of the class presents the skills for working with database features like views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, transactions, and security. These are the features that give a database management system much of its power and that give you an extra edge in your SQL skills.
Click here find course content: http://forum.usalaotu.com/index.php?topic=2592.0

Edward2015

• Core Package
I am a new core package 2013 student and want to register this class, but I can not find a link in my course page of my account. Pls tell me how can I register now. Thanks,
Edward

USA LaoTu Support Team

• Administrator
Thanks for your massage.
After register class, student can access May 2015 class video immediately.
Web page for new class will be ready soon later.
Thanks!