好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: 100% Remote Work.Data Analyst, SQL, ETL, Data warehousing --美国知名大银行  (Read 7323 times)

如月

• Core Package
Hi,

My name is Ashu and I'm an IT recruiter at Amtex Systems.  Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience as a Data Analyst. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

It is 100% Remote Work.

Below is a detailed job description of the position- If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please e-mail me your resume at ashu@amtexsystems.com and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Details are as follows:

Title

: Sr. Data Analyst

Requirement

: Data Analyst, SQL, ETL, Data warehousing

Client Location

: Boston, MA (100% Remote work)

Duration

: 6 Months

Description:

Key Items:
- Knowledge of Data warehouse
- Logistical models
- ETL
- SQL- nice to know (tool used to look at data)

Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Be able to work independently and apply their knowledge.
- Not shy
- Self-motivated
- Assertive
- Need to be able to pick up a phone and reach out to others and manage/filter communication They will not need to code.
- Banking and Finance experience- not highest priority

Thanks,

Ashu Mirza

Amtex Systems Inc.
Certified MBE firm
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York , NYC-10004

Direct:  646-200-7144
Fax: 212-269-6458
www.amtexsystems.com
Business Verticals: Infobuild India ( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development | Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an end-client site, you

hereby acknowledge that such employment of the Consultant's services will not cause displacement of any U.S.

workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date of

commencement of said services. Please forward this attestation along with this Resume/Contract."