好用的手机公司, 新年大促销: 3 month FREE! $15/Month 5GB data and text

Author Topic: IT - Consultant in Sacramento, CA  (Read 4696 times)

乐乐

• 喜乐乐-JOY
  • Core Package
IT - Consultant in Sacramento, CA
« on: February 13, 2014, 05:32:29 AM »
Our Client is looking for a IT - Consultant in Sacramento, CA.  I am reaching out to see if you or someone you know may be interested in this position.  Please review the job description below, and if you or someone you know would like to pursue this opportunity please email me an updated MS Word version of your resume and call me at (508) 628-7573 at your earliest convenience.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

IT - Consultant
Sacramento, CA
Citizens OR Green card holders only

Job Description:
Qualifications:
Required: Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience in data management. BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or relevant experience. Experience and demonstrated excellent knowledge in Microsoft ACCESS programming, Excel, SQL Server and VBA skills. Experience in applications development, project management or other relevant technical areas. Sound knowledge of advanced programming techniques and application design required. Demonstrated expertise in data querying ability and demonstrated strong organization, communication, financial analysis and problem solving skills. Experience in Business Objects: SAP Crystal Reports and Xcelsius and has SharePoint Developer knowledge Experience in Web Development: HTML and JavaScript **Microsoft Certified**

Responsibilities:
Position Summary Join the Strategy and Performance Team within the Contract Management Support Department. The Programmer will play an important role in providing key programming, and reporting of financial and business metrics in support of the Transmission Operations team. The successful candidate will have a background in web development: HTML, JavaScript, Business Objects: SAP Crystal Reports and Xcelsius, VBA, SQL, T-SQL, SharePoint Developer knowledge, Microsoft Certified in Access, and Excel. This position requires a high level of attention to detail as well as an intense focus on client and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities Developing and maintaining reports and applications supporting Contract Management Metrics and Reporting: Develop and track business metrics. Develop, automate, and maintain standard, custom, and ad-hoc reports. Develop and maintain general and online program reports. Perform user acceptance testing of new changes before production release

Thank you again for your time and attention. Referrals are gretly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Neeraj Joshi

Neeraj Joshi | Executive Recruiter |  TalentBurst, Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Houston | Miami | Tampa | Toronto | Gurgaon |
Work: (508) 628-7573| Fax: (508) 319-3303 | Email: neeraj.joshi@talentburst.com
"The Meadows" 161 Worcester Road | Suite 630 | Framingham, MA 01701 | www.talentburst.com